As a Trusted Shops member, we offer you all-round protection when shopping online.
The Trusted Shops certificate is assigned with strict quality requirements. The audit has more than 100 individual criteria and orients itself towards the consumer advisors' claims and demands as well as the national and European law. Maciag Offroad fulfilled these conditions in order to receive the certificate. We have committed to fulfill the highest requirements in data security, delivery reliability, price transparency, information obligation and customer service.
Under this link you will find all information about the free money-back guarantee.
Of course we guarantee all services like the reimbursement of paid orders that are undeliverable or cancelled within 1-2 business days regardless of Trusted Shops.
What we do for your security
While visiting our site any sensible data, especially the complete order and payment process, is encypted via 128 bit SSL v3, RSA with 1024 Bit. SSL is short for "Secure Sockets Layer", an encryption protocol for data transmission in the internet, which cannot be decoded as things stand today. SSL-secured sites can be recognized as their address begins with "https" instead of "http". Your customer account's passwords are also saved encrypted and are not visible for us or third parties.
Any personal data you make available for us is only used for answering your questions, processing your orders and for technical administration. Your personal data is only handed over to third parties when this is necessary to fulfill the existing contract - especially the transfer of order information to suppliers - or for billing purposes or if you expressly agreed to this form of information transfer.
You can have a look at our data privacy statement at any time.
What you can do for your security
- Try not to use public spaces (e.g. an internet café) when shopping on our site
- Do not let others know your login data
- Change your Maciag Offroad password regularly
- Use a password with several special characters and avoid easy combinations like a simple sequence of numbers, names or birth dates
- Use different passwords for different services or websites
- Always update your browser to the latest version
- Always keep your operating system updated
- Use an anti-virus software and keep it updated