You want to buy a gift voucher or have received it as a gift and want to redeem it for your order? Here you'll find all the tips and information you need:
Where can I buy vouchers?
How do I redeem a gift voucher?
You can redeem gift vouchers by entering the voucher code in the shopping cart and activating it.
The value of the voucher is then automatically deducted from all item prices. To deactivate the voucher again, you can do this at the same place via the link "Remove voucher" directly below the code.
Hints for gift vouchers
- Vouchers can be ordered in the following amounts: 50, 75, 100, 150, 200 Euro.
- A voucher can only be used once and is no longer valid after use.
- The payment of the voucher is not possible.
- The voucher amount may not exceed the value of the goods.
- It is not possible to redeem a voucher afterwards.
Why is it not possible to redeem my discount code?
If your code cannot be redeemed, please check the following:
- Did you use a false type? Sometimes, for example, a small l (L) looks like a large I (i). Tip: Always copy and paste codes to be sure.
- Have you combined several discount codes? Just one voucher can be redeemed per order.
Why did my voucher deactivate in my shopping cart?
As soon as you change something in your shopping cart (e.g. add new items), the voucher must be reactivated. It is best to enter the discount code before placing your order. The code will of course only become invalid once the order has been placed.