If you have a voucher, you can redeem it through entering and activating the voucher code in your shopping cart.
The value of the voucher is then automatically deducted from all item prices. To deactivate the voucher again, you can do this at the same place via the link "Remove voucher" directly below the code.
Why can't I redeem my discount code?
If your code cannot be redeemed, please check the following:
- Did you use a false type? Sometimes, for example, a small l (L) looks like a large I (i). Tip: Always copy and paste codes to be sure.
- Is the voucher still valid? You will always find the validity period at the place where you received the voucher code.
- Has the minimum order value been reached? Many vouchers require a minimum order value. You will always find this at the point where you received the voucher code.
- Is the discount code linked to specific products? Some vouchers are tied to specific brands or categories. This information can also be found where you received your voucher.
- Have you combined several discount codes? Just one voucher can be redeemed per order.
Why has my voucher deactivated itself in the shopping cart again?
As soon as you change something in your shopping cart (e.g. add new items), the voucher must be reactivated. It is best to enter the discount code before placing your order. The code will of course only become invalid once the order has been placed.
Can I redeem my voucher in an already sent or completed order?
The subsequent use of a voucher is unfortunately not possible.